About Me

My photo
I love taking pictures because I'm asian.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Car plans.

Ok not a blog about my love life this time, just letting you know in advance.

Checklist comes back again. It seems like if I do one of these they usually falls through with everything that I want.

1.) Go power 3in exhaust
2.) CF trunk
3.) Status seats
4.) Nardi Wood wheel.
5.) JDM push start and hazard button
6.) New Rims not sure yet
7.) J's Racing Diffuser
8.) Ported/polished Intake manifold
9.) Powder coated valve cover
10.) J's reinforcement bars
11.) Kidd racing header.
12.) NST pullies
13.) 595 rsr Tires
14.) Relocated battery
15.) CF Mugen spark plug cover
16.) CF Cooling plate
17.) J's oil cap.
18.) Hybrid racing fuel rail
19.) RDX injectors
10.) NRG harness bar/
21.) Takata Harness.

wow too much stuff, but I think I can do it.

No comments: